Are you ready to make a Change in your Life? Do you want more Time and Freedom? We can show you how we made the economy work for US

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Year Older or Another Year BETTER?


Today I woke up and knew I would be another year older, just a little bit later into the day.

I knew my life had changed, and I appreciate how happy I am in that life.

Of course my wonderful Hubby had a fabulous day planned full of the things I love to do.

In the past, I cleared my day of work and refused to talk about it the entire day. No work and no talking about work.

So this morning I was surprised to find us talking about our work. Gordon suddenly stopped talking and his eyes got wide. He said we needed to stop talking about work, it was my birthday and my reply was, "that's okay, it's fun"

Wow! Talk about a transformation! Work is FUN! We were putting our heads together and being creative, that is our work and we were having fun. We planned what we were going to do the next day for a while and then we continued about our day. Putting work aside because we can.

Spending the entire day together was the best part of my birthday. We have such a good time.

We went into a shop in Bend and found these red cowboy boots. I have been looking for a while for the right pair of USED boots and there they were, and here they are. No sooner had we gotten home and my cowgirl neighbor called and invited me on a ride with them tomorrow.



It is so fun to get out into the fresh air on my sweet girl Ebony (my neighbor so graciously lets me ride her beautiful horse). Three girls, three horses and the wild blue yonder.........I am going to have sweet "cowgirl dreams" tonight, Yahoo!

visit us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment